Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.snowseekers.ca/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lovin Life at Mount Washington

Well what can I say. Mount Washington was another amazing experience to tack onto the west coast tour. We hit the slopes with a fellow snow seeking friend Brent from Mount Washington Alpine Resort. We toured around the mountain with him all morning, filming the good stuff Mount Washington has to offer. Came across some pretty rad stuff! Jim and Brent hiked up this steep slope on a run off the Boomerang chair so I could get a nice shot. Successful ski tour to say the least. I love these ski tours. While I'm out there filming, its like being on a giant location scout for the runs I want to hit on my free time. Brent took us over to the Outback. This has the gnarliest runs of them all. With a massive dump of snow a couple days before, shredding the trees of runs like Billabong and the Copper Glades was ridiculous. Being my first actual double black diamond runs I was amped as hell. If hit some pretty steep terrain at Kicking Horse. But hiking past a double black diamond sign and dropping into a chute as wide as something like my car is defiantly something to write home about, and I don't drive a limo. After a gnarly day on the hill, why not go down to the Crown Isle Golf Club and shoot some balls? Can it get any better. I don't even golf, and I knew I was getting myself into something really cool. One second I'm dropping into some double diamond glades, and the next me and the Doc are shooting 9 at Crown Isle. I'll stop bragging now. Anyways make sure you check out the video! It turned out well.---->snowseekers<------

No comments:

Post a Comment